Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Afternoons


Here we are on another Sunday afternoon, Church all morning,Wonderful, Spiritual, I am fully fed with the Gospel!! I taught the Relief Society lesson today on Agency, so why do I want to 'force' all of our children to move within a block of our place?? I have friends whose children all join them for Sunday dinners and some who have their children right on the block, I feel envious, our sons and daughter have their lives somewhere else than here. I know this is right for them but I am feeling pangs of grandmotherhood! And mothering too. Hopefully this feeling will never go away, it just means I love my children and want them around!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is so wonderful to see the whole family together!! Where is Belinda?? was she taking the picture?? I was hoping to see how cute she looks pregnant!!! Your family sure looks great together!!!

Rhiannon said...

YA! our doing it hotty! Cool!

Mark & Terry Rawlinson said...

Actually this pic is from Billy's wedding,just wish it was all of us this Sunday and Belinda was regrettably not there for that, she is looking cute all pregnant tho