Saturday, May 02, 2009

What a Day!

What a wonderful day this has been! Our stake had a track meet today and my wonderful husband Mark ran the 5K!! Came in under 42 mins and # 141 out of nearly 500 competitors!! Who woulda thought he had it in him??? I am one proud wifey!!
While there setting up our area in the stands, I see someone I think I know from a way long time ago!! I watch for a few minutes and then go over and holler her name!! Leah?? Oh my goodness,,It is her!!! I haven't seen Leah in over 15 years!! I am so excited and so is she!! She doesn't live here but is visiting her sister Tasha, We all worked together years ago when I first moved to Vegas in Morrow's nut house!!. Neither one of us were members of the Church then but the boss was. I wonder is Sallie Adair knows about the seeds she planted all those years ago! Anyway, we exchanged #s and she wants to move back to vegas area and I cannot wait to get together with her and share whats gone on in the last million years!!! I love this Church and the opportunities it gives me to make and keep freinds, old and new!! Thank you Heavenly Father!!

No comments: