Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy Sundays

Today was one of those Sundays where I just didn't get up and motivated until it was too late to go to Church!! Hate when I do that but Mark was the same way too, both of us snoring away the morning! But I guess we just needed it!
I am embarking on a new thing. One of my customers works at a cancer care place not far from the bookstore and she came in while I was having lunch and making yet another hat. We got to talking and I told her I am a survivor and we (the seniors & I) had made hats for chemo patients and I was always making some for friends & family and she asked if I was willing to show how to her people. Well of course I said Yes, why not share my gift with others? I plan on leaving a bunch of yarn and some looms so someone else can do hats too, who knows maybe I will go back after the first time. I am pleased to be clean from cancer for almost 9 years now so why shouldn't I pay it back? Wish me luck!

No comments: