Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hats











I have a new passion, Hats made on the Knifty Knitter. I believe I have made at least 100 of them in all different sizes, from Newborn size to adult size. I am now a yarn junkie, I see it on sale, I gotta buy it, I want to hook all my friends too, So far I got Kathy hooked, even gave her some yarn to keep her going!! Hehehe, Thanx to Pat for showing me how to do this and getting my hooked. Here are some Pix, The red & White on is made & modeled by Kathy,Red& Purple by me and the Pink & Fucia made by me and modeled on my granddaughter, Plus all the hats our senior groups made for Chemo patients and newborns!!

I am planning on showing my motherin law and sisters in law how to do these too and get the whole family in on it!! Watch yourself or I will get you addicted too!!

No comments: