Monday, December 07, 2009

Craft Fairs!

I have done very well at the craft fairs with my addictions!! At the PinkPeas openhouse/craft fair i sold a ton of hats and this past weekend at the Sandy Valley Culturati Craft Fair I sold hats, Fleece blankets and neck rests!! Made more than enough money to pay myself back for supplies and to continue the addiction!! A friend on FB said she added it all up and has 27 MILES of yarn and I do believe I have more than she has!! I just can't help myself!!! If I see the sale I have to have!!and have to have in all the colors!! Thrift stores are wonderful for yarn!! After spraying it all down with Lysol, I wind up balls and get to work, I am almost never without a project on the loom, There is one in the truck, one at work and 2 or 3 at home too!! At least this is a legal addiction!! Pat said our senior group needs more men's hats for the homeless so here is another opportunity for me to give back!! I am even knitting now ehile on the internet!! Cna't stand to wait for my dial-up to go from page to page!! Love to knit!!!

No comments: