Sunday, December 13, 2009

Things about Mark & I

Mark and I met May 16th 1996 at Blueberry Hill restaurant, I had picked him out of a book at a dating agency, he ok'd the pick and we met! Spent 7 hours in the diner and talked about EVERYTHING!! I had no idea he had to travel home 45 mins and then turn around a few hours later to go to work at 6 am! Our next date was shorter but great and our third date was the movies Mission Impossible, with David and applebees after. Things rushed along and we were married on July 27, 1996~727, an airplane so he can remember. We have had our ups and downs but all in all its been so far a great ride!! We have blended the families and have 4 grand children.
Mark's business has slowed down but he has been finding work everywhere and is keeping busy, I am pleased that he is so handy and able to support our little family! I am working at Amber Unicorn books 3 days a week and am crazy busy on the weekends(wish that would stop) Mark is the Elder's Quorum President and I have just been released from the Relief society presidency( YAAAA) He is still looking forward to camping a few more times this winter, don't quite understand camping in the freezing cold, but he loves the solitary time, tho the last time he went he said he wished I was with him all alone in the mountains, aww I loved that thought! I am still hooked on yarn and am always knifty knitting hats!! Did some craft shows and made some $, enough to keep my addiction going!! We are a comfortable married couple that enjoy each others company most of the time!! We keep "things" alive too but that's too personal!! I love my life here in Goodsprings with the best guy around!!

No comments: